- 1 apple
- 1 tomato
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon mint leaves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon cilantro leaves, crushed
- pinch of allspice
- stevia to taste
- lemon wedge
- Cut the apple into large chunks and the tomato into chucks as well. Mix the lemon juice and vinegar with stevia and spices. Marinate the fruit and vegetables in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more. As the fruit and vegetables are marinating, soak the wooden skewers in water for five minutes.
- Layer the apple chunks, and tomato chunks alternately on skewers and grill for 5-8 minutes or until desired level of cooking. Plate the kabobs and top off with herbs (mint and cilantro) and serve with lemon wedges.