- 100 grams of shrimp
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ lemon juiced
- 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons of fish or chicken broth
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- De-vein and peel shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Add broth to a large skillet and cook shrimp on medium high heat. Next add garlic and cayenne and cook for 4-5 minutes and toss. Cook until shrimp are pink.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice and parsley. Stir to coat the shrimps. Season with salt and pepper (if needed) and serve with lemon wedges.