- 1 pound salmon fillet, skinned and divided into 4 portions
- 2 tbsp. softened butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon thyme
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile rinse the salmon and pat it dry using a clean kitchen towel.
- Halve the lemon and grate about a teaspoon of the zest. Combine the grated zest with softened butter, pepper, herbs and salt.
- Spread the herb mixture on the salmon in a pan over medium heat and add the salmon with the side with the herbs facing down.
- Cook until it turns golden then flip it over and squeeze the juice from half a lemon onto the salmon.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 7 minutes or until the fish starts flaking.
- Meanwhile steam the zucchini slices and serve with the fish once cooked.