- 5 ounces boneless chicken breast, skinned
- 2 cups homemade chicken bone broth
- 1 tbsp. whole milk
- 2 celery stalks, chopped into ¼” pieces
- ½ tsp dried basil, crushed
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp dried parsley, crushed
- A pinch of fine sea salt to taste
- Place the chicken breast in a pot of salted boiling water and cook until there are no pink parts.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside to cool. Once it’s cool enough for you to handle it comfortably, chop it into bite-sized chunks.
- Combine your homemade chicken broth with all the herbs and spices and the milk in a saucepan set over medium to low heat. Add the chicken chunks and celery, stir well to combine and cook for half an hour or until done to desire. Season with some salt and pepper, if needed. Serve into individual serving bowls and enjoy.