- 100g boneless chicken breast, skinned
- 1 grissini breadstick
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper
- 15 cups stemmed and roughly chopped Swiss chard
- 5 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Red pepper flakes
- A squeeze of lemon
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Place the breadstick in your food processor and crush it until it forms crumbs.
- Dip the chicken breast in a shallow bowl containing the milk and sprinkle with the crumbs.
- Cook in a medium nonstick pan over medium-low heat and season generously with salt and pepper, or as desired.
- Prepare the Greens – Add the garlic to a non-stick pan over medium-low heat and sauté until it starts browning, but don’t let it burn. Transfer to a small plate.
- Combine the greens salt and pepper flakes into the pan and cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until wilted. Drain in a colander and return the greens to the pan. Mix with the cooked garlic until heated through.
- Serve the greens with the fried chicken and a squeeze of lemon.